Having made this recipe over four times and refined it I thought it was high time I shared it on the blog! Whether you’ve got frozen blueberries in winter or fresh blueberries in summer, this makes a super refreshing and healthy drink to make at the weekend.
I’ve adapted the BBC Good Food recipe so here is my version:
140g frozen blueberries – add raspberries too for extra colour and taste
1 ripe banana – great way to use up old bananas!
3 heaped tablespoons of low fat Greek Yoghurt
100ml milk – add more if you need to decrease the thickness
Teaspoon of honey to taste – however try making it without the added sugar to make it even healthier.
- Cut up the banana in to small chunks and add to a large measuring jug
- Add your frozen blueberries
- Add in 3 dollops of low fat greek yog
- 100ml of milk
- WHIZZ up with your stick blender. We bought this one from John Lewis for £20 and it’s really good and simple to use
- Slurp down with a yummy brunch of scrambled eggs with avocado on the side
- Voila! Brunch bliss!
For more blueberry-inspired pics head over to my Instagram feed!